Finding and purchasing a home that will meet your needs is a significant and often stressful time. We know its the largest investment you’ll make in your lifetime. That’s why it’s important to have the help of an experienced partner with the resources and expertise to smoothly guide you through your home buying journey. We are experts in the area, and once we learn what it is that you’re looking for, finding your dream home is simple.
Before you start looking for a home you should ask yourself a few questions:
- Where do you want to live? Are there particular neighborhoods or communities that you like?
- What kind of house would you like (need)? Are you looking for a particular style? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
- Is a home office a necessity? Do you need a bonus room or flex-room?
- Do you entertain often? Is a home suitable for entertaining something you’re looking for?
- Do you want a yard, pool, gated or guard gated community?
- Have you determined your price range or consulted a lender to determine the best price range?
Did you also know that working with a REALTOR® to buy your home costs you absolutely nothing? Not to mention working with a professional helps you negotiate a better price on your home, and avoid costly mistakes and lawsuits.
So why settle for a single agent? At Jeff Burke and Associates, our buyer specialists work with a back office team to guide you smoothly and efficiently to closing. Our innovative, solution-based approach has helped hundreds of buyers get a great deal on dream homes in the Lansing area.